During Middle School Interim, Colorado Academy Middle School students explored the world and stretched their skills in many ways:
- Exploring hiking trails and geologic formations at Colorado National Monument.
- Traveling to Rocky Mountain National Park to focus on snow activities.
- Canoeing down the historic Green River.
- Producing a play of the classic children’s book, Charlotte’s Web.
- Hiking beautiful Utah canyons and cooling off in the Glenwood Hot Springs.
- Learning the art of fly-fishing.
- Mastering gourmet cooking.
- Learning to scuba dive.
- Exploring ancient cliff dwellings and “rockhounding” near the Rio Grande in New Mexico.
- Traveling to Abiquiu, New Mexico to explore the natural surroundings that sparked painter Georgia O’Keeffe’s artistic genius.
- Kayaking the lakes and rivers around Denver.
- Hacking electronic toys to create something new.
- Traveling to Utah to hike and technical rock climb in Arches National Park and raft down the Colorado River.
To download a full-size image, hover on the photo and right click. Select “Save Link As” and choose a location on your computer. At this time, you cannot download the images on a mobile device.